- Allvette, LLC
Make an Offer-
Request a Quote-
1970 Sold C10 Shortbed Pickup Truck
Stunning 1970 Chevrolet C10 Shortbed Pickup Truck "Resto-Mod". Amazing powertrain, with a Pro-Built 383 c.i. Stroker Engine, and a TCI Turbo-hydromatic 350 Automatic Trans and 12 Bolt 3:73 Posi Rear Axle. This Truck drives strong and smooth, with Power Front Disc Brakes and 20" Custom Polished Aluminum Wheels and New Radial Tires.
This Chevy C10 Pickup has the highly-desirable Shortbed, and is Fully-Restored and ready to go. The Powerful, blueprinted 383 Stroker Motor has only 4K miles since built. Receipts for engine work.
This truck drives fast and smooth. The handling of the 20" radial tires is really nice, and the ride is compliant and not harsh in the least. With a custom Hounds-tooth cloth interior, equipped with shoulder safety belts, it is ready for your cruising enjoyment. Drive it home with confidence. Look at all these features:
- 383 c.i. Motor, Balanced and Blueprinted. Eagle crank; 10.5 Pistons; Melling Cam and Oil Pump; Holley 670 CFM Carburetor. Receipts for engine work. Very Strong Motor!
- TCI Turbo-Hydromatic 350 Transmission, with Shift Kit, No-Stall Convertor
- 12 Bolt Posi Rear Differential with 3:73 Gears
- Custom Hounds-tooth Cloth Interior, Tilt Steering Wheel, Stereo
- Power Disc Brakes and Power Steering
- Vintage Air Company Heater
- JVC AM/FM CD Stereo System with Remote
- 20" Polished Billet Aluminum Wheels, with New 275/45-R20 Radial Tires
- Totally solid frame and floors.
Thanks Ron in Ashburn, VA. Enjoy Your New Classic Chevy Pickup.